Ki Ki Brown, Radio Personality, CEO and Public Figure
Known to her audience as the “Pretty Kitty On Ya Radio”, Ki Ki Brown is a radio veteran for close to 25 years, starting her career as an intern at the original 106 Jams WAMO in the mid-90s. She began her journey in promotions as part of the street team, then moving up to on-air where she dominated her daypart consecutively until her departure in 2007.
In 2008, she moved to Baltimore to work middays on 92Q Jams, where she held that spot for 8 years. She became a fill-in for 93.9 WKYS in Washington, DC, and Radio 103.9 in New York City. All this while working as a full-time traffic anchor for the Total Traffic and Weather Network. She held that position for a year before moving back to her hometown of Pittsburgh to be close to her family and host afternoon on WAMO 100 in 2016.
Additional titles include:
- CEO of Nice 2 Media Marketing & Promotions, LLC.
- Founder of Media Chicks Network
- Founder of Professionals and Entrepreneurs of Pittsburgh
- Programming Director for Urban Media Today Radio and co-editor for Urban Media Today
- Host/Exec. Producer of “Hey Girl Hey” Podcast on Urban Media Today Radio
- Member of the Pittsburgh Black Media Federation.
- Member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated
- Mentor for I Am Whole Mentoring
You can find Ki Ki on social media:
- Twitter @RadioChickBrown
- Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat @PrettyKittyOnYaRadio
- LinkedIn @KiKiBrown
Hobbies include spending time with family, friends, her dog “Beau” and learning photography.