ThisRadioChickRocks founder, Ki Ki Brown has been in the radio industry for close to 25 years! But she’s not just a “button pusher” (board op). She made a point to get involved and challenge herself in almost every area of the media!
Ki Ki (Kee Kee) Brown
Veteran Radio Personality
Ki Ki Brown, Radio Personality, CEO and Public Figure
Known to her audience as the “Pretty Kitty On Ya Radio”, Ki Ki Brown is a radio veteran for close to 25 years, starting her career as an intern at the original 106 Jams WAMO in the mid-90s. She began her journey in promotions as part of the street team, then moving up to on air where she dominated her daypart consecutively until her departure in 2007.
In 2008, she moved to Baltimore to work middays on 92Q Jams, where she held that spot for 8 years. She became a fill-in for 93.9 WKYS in Washington, DC, and Radio 103.9 in New York City. All this while working as a full-time traffic anchor for the Total Traffic and Weather Network. She held that positionfor a year before moving back to her hometown of Pittsburgh to be close to her family and host afternoon on WAMO 100 in 2016 and now, host of the middays for 107.3 The Beat.
Additional titles include:
- CEO of Nice 2 Media Marketing & Promotions, LLC. (social media marketing)
- Founder of Media Chicks Network
- Founder ofProfessionals and Entrepreneurs of Pittsburgh
- Programming Director for Urban Media Today Radio and co-editor for Urban Media Today (online blog magazine)
- Host/Exec. Producer of “Hey Girl Hey” Podcast on Urban Media Today Radio
- Member of the Pittsburgh Black Media Federation.
- Member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated
- Mentor for I Am Whole Mentoring
You can find Ki Ki on social media:
- Twitter @RadioChickBrown
- Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat @PrettyKittyOnYaRadio
- LinkedIn @KiKiBrown
Hobbies include spending time with family, friends, her dog “Beau” and learning photography.
Email me: email@example.com